Everyone at Controlling Systems, Inc., has one mission: exceeding your expectations!
Founded in 1976, we have decades of experience helping our customers to reduce their energy usage while increasing their comfort.
As a premier HVAC service contractor, we have expertise in the installation, preventative maintenance, and servicing of all heating, air conditioning, hot water heater, and IAQ products.* In addition, we offer boiler repair and replacement.
Our biggest advantage over the competition: our people! From the office staff to the field techs, simply put: the best in the business!
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, check it out at http://denver.bbb.org/.
- We service and install all major manufacturer's equipment.
- We offer many different financing options to ensure we have the right program for you.
- We give a five percent discount to military personnel and senior citizens.
- Our company is NATE Certified, Factory Certified, ICC, and EPA Licensed so you know they are the best in the industry.
- We are an independent, locally owned business, and you know that most of your comfort dollars are staying right here in the Denver community. If you aren’t satisfied with any of our services, our president, Bill East, will personally accept your call and find a solution to your issue.
“Bailey and Controlling Systems were a pleasure to work with. Even with the cold weather approaching, they were able to get out to my house early the next day, had great communication, and fixed my older furnace in a quick and timely manner.”Matt A.
“After I understood what to look for and obtain, I wanted a mini ductless system for one room, that is not connected to the rest of the ducted house.”Mark M.
“So far, I am quite pleased. They were quite personable and answered questions.”Shizuko H.
“Very efficient and polite.”Shelly M.
“Controlling Systems installed a new furnace for us years ago, and everything went as smoothly as could be, so we hired them again to install a new air conditioner this week.”Christen S.