Denver AC Installation & Replacement
Helping You Reclaim Your Comfort
Ready to replace your air conditioning system? Trust the experts at Controlling Systems to help you select and install a system that’s right for your needs and budget. We’ve been serving homeowners in your area since 1976, and we would love the opportunity to maximize your comfort. Our technicians will ensure your equipment is installed correctly and set up for optimal performance for years to come. We can also help you explore options that will save money on your cooling bills!
Signs You Need a New AC
It can be challenging to know when to replace your AC system. In general, air conditioners that are well maintained can be expected to operate at full capacity for around 10 years. When you require repairs after this mark, it’s always wise to think twice about whether replacing the system would be a more cost-effective option than repairing it.
Some signals that your AC might be ready for a replacement, including:
- Your cooling bills are going up
- Your AC can’t keep your house cool
- Your system requires frequent and costly repairs
- Your home has irregular temperatures throughout
- Your air conditioner runs non-stop
When you experience problems with your AC, call our expert technicians for a professional diagnosis. We’ll identify the source of the issue and help you make an informed decision about whether to repair or replace your system.
Proper Sizing of Your New AC Is Key
Perhaps you’ve investigated several options for a new air conditioner installation but don’t know how to select the right size. We can help with that! Ultimately, the size of the AC unit you should install is dependent on the size of the space you wish to cool. Our technicians can ensure accurate calculations are made so you end up with a properly sized AC.
Improper sizing can have several negative outcomes, including:
- An AC system that is too small will have to run constantly to cool your home to the desired temperature, which can drive up your utility bills
- An AC system that is too large will cool the air too quickly and shut off and on to frequently, which can cause your system to perform less efficiently
- An AC system that is either too small or too large will cause undo strain to the unit, which can result in premature replacement
For the most reliable AC installation and replacement services in Denver, call Controlling Systems at (303) 963-9530 today!
Instead of dealing with your struggling AC for yet another summer, let Controlling Systems help you find a powerful unit that will keep you cool and comfortable. Are you unsure of whether you can afford a new AC right now? Ask our friendly team members about our excellent financing plans! We want to make it as simple as possible for you to get the equipment you need when you need it.
Call (303) 963-9530 or contact us online to request a free estimate for AC installation and replacement in Denver.