Ruud Ultra Series™ Communicating 2-Stage Variable Speed Multi-Position Gas Furnaces
- 96% of residential gas furnaces CSA certified
- 4-way multi-poise design
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort levels.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels, and year-round energy savings.
- EcoNet™ enabled HVAC Product
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne™ Water Management System with patented Blocked Drain Sensor
- The heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile “34-inch” cabinet ideal for space-constrained installations.
- Blower Shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Pre-marked hoses – ensures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2″ or 3″ PVC
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn fasteners for toolless access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self-priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostats. For optimal performance, a two-stage thermostat is recommended.
- ECM Motor
- Two-stage operation
- Ruud-Exclusive PlusOne™ Ignition System
- Ruud-Exclusive PlusOne™ Water Management System
- Industry-First PlusOne™ Diagnostics